The audience of VBBR are busy business leaders. They want ideas, insight, and information they can parse quickly with little effort. They have problems they need to solve, and they don’t know how to start, what’s tripping them up along the way, and even why they can never reach their goals.
One-to-One: Action Based Business is a dialog between you and Jessica Dewell.
You, as a cohost will prepare for this 35-40 min conversation. This is a conversation – over tea or coffee – where we casually present imperatives for success in today’s market as a business leader (or what needs to happen to become a leader in today’s work-world).
Each program focuses on one idea that is explored by breaking it down, looking at the pieces, and illustrating tools and skills necessary.
VBBR is recorded and polished (super light editing). Our recording dates are not air dates. We will let you know when the show will air. We will publish and promote our One-to-One: Action Based Business programs across our distribution channels.
As a cohost, you receive:
- Mentions in our Social Media as a panelist and for the episodes you are on; mentions for being a cohost
- Listed on the VBBR website with your picture, sassy bio, a link to all episodes you are in, your FB, Twitter, G+, and LinkedIn profiles.
- The opportunity to submit articles, with your name on the bi-line, on the VBBR site on any topic you like.
- A full-use, non-transferable, license of each program for your use.
- A listing o the VBBR Resources page offering free or paid products (using affiliate links)
As a cohost, you agree (by recording with us and appearing on the show):
- Mention and share about VBB to your networks
- Actively promote the episode(s) as they air
- Submitted articles on topics of your choice will not be promotional
- All rights to the recordings and versions of each program and the final product are part of VBBR, and all owned by Red Direction
- You will not modify, crop, clip, or modify any final episode in any way
- Place a free or paid product that will benefit the VBBR audience, as a Red Direction Marketing Partner